Our Client – ACCENT is an international customer service and translation company building up an own software development unit. The company is going to develop a translation software solution to one of the biggest translations companies in the world using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies. They offer solutions that are helping their clients achieve success in their business. In order to establish a local development unit, we are searching for a
Software Development Engineer & Unit Manager
- 5+ years of experience in web systems development with ASP.NET / C#
- Clean code practitioner; Scrum
- Experience in software testing
- Possess solid software engineering skills (testing, automation, code quality, design)
- Open to code reviews and pair programming
- Ability to self-organize and self-direct to get things done
- Personal commitment to continuous learning and self-development
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Design and develop software solutions
- Rapid development of working prototypes
- Involved in both, frontend and backend programming
- Balance long term code health and maintainability with business needs
- Participate in the planning and software design of features
- Develop automated unit tests
- Performing various tests, such as: developer testing, unit testing, performance & load testing
- Production systems release, deployment, automation and monitoring
- Perform peer reviews
- Provide expertise and mentoring to peers
Information about the project:
- The project will be built in the ASP.net MVC (Backend)
- Interfaces will be built in HTML5 and CSS3, AngularJS (using the framework/tool Less)
- We will use SQL server 2012
- The System is built to work in modern browsers (the developers are testing the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, and Safari mobile)
- Implementation towards MS Navision.
The option of partnership may be offered if the project is successful!
Various front-end libraries and tools, e.g. AngularJS, MySQLL
If you are you a talented mind who likes challenges, please send your CV and application letter in English, stating the position title to our address, with full confidentiality. Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited on an interview.
With applying on the HILL advertisements you are becoming a part of our candidate’s database. If you don’t like to be a part of our database, please state it in the mail.