Vptex Macedonia is part of Havep Group and member of FWF organization, specialized in production of work ware and protective wear. Their long tradition and quality mark is recognized all around Europe. They are present on the Macedonian market for over 45 years, while a new and modern production plant has been opened in 2013, in municipality of Ilinden, Skopje. For our Client, we are searching for a responsible and competent
- Experience 5-10 years in Garment Production (control and other positions)
- Communication skills from management to workplace
- Intermediate English and / or German (written & spoken)
- Knowledge of office (word and excel)
- Mobility (driving license)
- Critical mind and ability to analyze and see through procedures
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Team oriented
- Monitor the quality of the products through the various stages of production
- Ensuring the right quality of the outward garment by conducting quality inspection in manufacturing process
- Perform in-line inspection and end-of-line inspection in order to follow Acceptable Quality Level
- Following quality standards for the factory in regard to the buyer’s requirements and guidance
- Providing technical support, by recommending adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Responsibility for Quality Control for several plants located in Macedonia and Kosovo
- Regular reporting toward the management
Our Client offers a challenging and responsible position, with an opportunity for personal development within an international environment, along with an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe you possess the proper skills set and you are up to the challenge of this position, please send your CV and application letter, stating the position title, until 03.01.2017 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited on an interview.
With applying on the HILL advertisements you are becoming a part of our candidate’s database. If you don’t like to be a part of our database, please state it in the mail.