Our Client – MkMage is a renowned and successful company in web development and e – commerce. Their goal is to analyze, strategize compelling solutions and make technical recommendations by building websites with special purpose of supporting client’s marketing goals and maximizing the reach and impact of client’s brands.
For strengthening, further development and establishing of new local unit, HILL is now searching for an eager to develop and dedicated
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 year experience in programming and web development
- Knowledge and solid experience in Magento and PHP
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in WordPress would be considered a plus
- English language – fluent
- Ability for independent work as well as team work
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Magento/PHP modules
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP and solving complex performance problems
- Working on all stages of development lifecycle
- Translation of product requirements into technical specifications
- Making of contributions with creative ideas for improving workflow
If you believe that your experience and skills set would make the expected contribution, please send your CV and application letter in English, stating the position title, until 15.12.2018 to our address, with full confidentiality. Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
By applying to the HILL advertisements, you are becoming a part of our candidates’ database. If you don’t want to be a part of our database, please state it in the mail.