For our client, a financial company providing a scope of different financial services including leasing, HILL International is inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of
Head of Customer Service Department and Branches network
- University degree
- Experience in managerial position in Customer Service Department
- Experience in managing various CS communication channels such as:
- Inbound (emails, social media, chat, calls) and
- Outbound (sales projects, acquisition actions, underwriters)
- Experience in developing and improving full customer journey
- Excellent knowledge of English language and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be a plus
- Experienced leader, proactive and able to manage several processes at the same time
- Extensive analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Management of Customer Service Department that includes recruitment, training and monitoring of performance of agents
- Management of personnel and their achievement and effectiveness in branches network
- Workforce management using external or self-developed tools
- Coordination between several different processes
- Full control over costs and department cost planning
- Reporting and producing cost inputs for the business plan
- Business use of developed or implemented CS KPI`s metrics
If you believe that your experience and skills set would make the expected contribution, please send your CV and application letter in English, stating the position title, until 22.12.2018 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
By applying to HILL advertisements, you are becoming a part of our candidates’ database. If you don’t want to be a part of our database, please state it in the email.