For our client, fintech company providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans, HILL Skopje is inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of
The right candidate can be both experienced as well as new professional with experience in business working with large base of private individuals and retail chains/branch networks, eager to achieve goals and promote their strong company culture.
This role will involve:
- Managing expenses and income accruals process and leading PL and BS reporting
- Prepare the reporting process to regulatory institutions and management
- Coordinating month-end and year-end close process
- Financial controlling of outgoing and incoming payments within the company
- Control the revenue recognition and impairment calculation process
- Contact and lead on the provision of all accountancy, general ledger, audit and taxation services;
- Prepare other analysis as requested by management or requirements of business processes;
- In this role, the successful candidate will report directly to the General manager
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Certified accountant certificate
- Proficiency in English language
- Proven track record of producing high quality financial accounting performance of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of accounting for finance companies with scope of business in lending industry is a benefit
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- High level of numeracy and attention to details
- Complete proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Motivational bonus package
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion or gender.
If you believe that your experience and skills set would make the expected contribution, please send your CV and application letter in English, stating the position title, until 30.08.2018 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
By applying to HILL advertisements, you are becoming a part of our candidates’ database. If you don’t want to be a part of our database, please state it in the email.