View current job openings in our Job section
Our Client is a leading industrial company, headquartered in Macedonia. The company exploits processes and distributes fine-grained white dolomitic marble. It is a fully integrated company, with several privately held quarries (in terms of concession agreements) that guarantee the steady supply of raw materials, large and modern production facilities that carry out projects of any size and requirements, and an extensive commercial network covering all continents. For developing the marble market in Arabic-speaking countries, we are looking for a
Regional Sales Manager
(Arabic speaking countries)
- University degree, MBA is a benefit
- Fluent English and Arabic language
- At least two years’ experience in Marble business and also experienced in B2B sales for a couple of years
- Good international experience (UAE, Arabic speaking countries)
- Should possess good understanding of global consumer markets and insights into strategic positioning
- The position location is flexible: based in the regional country but travel on a daily basis
- Able to travel actively in the responsible region
- Lead and facilitate the creation and implementation of sales strategies, and ensure that the strategies are aligned with and contribute to the achievement of overall organizational goals
- Be responsible in identification of potential targets, due diligence, acquisition and integration of the acquired companies, especially the customer, sales team, channel and Brands, etc.
- Direct and control the sales function for the company’s foreign markets
- Achieve agreed sales volumes and develop policies and procedures that will meet the growth objectives of the company’s sales strategy
- Lead the sales organization in the defined regions with overall responsibility to manage and drive the existing business and develop new business lines across geographies
- Establish sales targets to meet company objectives
- Be responsible for identification of new business opportunities to meet company’s business strategic objective
- Actively be involved at events such as promotions, large shows, phase outs, etc.
- Contribute significantly to the profitability of the company through implementation of the sales strategies that are aligned to commercial objectives of Gross Margins, Pricing and Receivables
- Take decisions on product, customer and geographical mix in order to maximize contribution and asset utilization for the company
- Direct, control and ensure compliances of all statutory and regulatory matters relating to commercial sales and distribution of products in various countries
Our Client offers a responsible and demanding position along with the opportunity to be a leader of their further development in local market.
If you believe that you possess a matching set of experience and skills, please send your CV and application letter in English stating the position, to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.