Our client Ventius International is a factory of sponge, springs, and mattresses. This is an innovative global organization where you can use your talents to the fullest. Their mission is to deliver the highest quality memory-foam mattresses, toppers, pillows, and accessories at the best prices available in the market. By making quality memory-foam products affordable, they are making the world a better place, one sweet dream at a time.
For our client Ventius International we are offering a new position in Production Department:
Quality Control Manager
- Organize, manage, and control the work of its department.
- Actively participate in the process of employment and training of all employees in its organizational part.
- Propose improvement of existing and development of new activities and processes in its organizational part.
- Work on providing and continuous improvement of quality, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of work and processes in the production sector.
- Ensure that the quality standards of work processes and services in the company are in line with the ISO and BSCI standards.
- Recognize errors and defines ways to improve the reduction of scrap and increase the efficiency and utilization of materials.
- Establish and maintain procedures for documentation flow and archiving.
- Periodically visit subcontractors, establish a quality control standard and control whether their work is in accordance with the agreed quality standards.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in “for-profit” manufacturing based business,
- Working knowledge of quality, manufacturing planning, inventory control, and engineering documentation systems.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 certified quality control systems, lean manufacturing principals, just in time (JIT), statistical process control (SPC), total process management (TPM), team-based environments and continuous improvement.
- Team organizational structure and leadership principals and materials management techniques required.
- Proven leader in successfully managing large numbers of people, projects, resources, and complexity, achieving superior results.
- Demonstrated dedication in keeping current with improvements in manufacturing and distribution technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to be frequently exposed to production/distribution environment; can flex schedule and effectively interact with members across three-shift operation; ability to climb/bend/move in manufacturing environment.
Our client is offering you a perspective role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment.
If you envisage yourself in the above-described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
Ul. Anastas Mitrev 26/4 Skopje