Our client is international production company operating in Macedonia. They are offering tailor-made solutions and products in garments industry, adapting to Clients highest quality and product demands.
For their local manufacturing site, we are looking for a dedicated and skilled manager for the position of a
- Garments Manufacturing -
- management of manufacturing unit in terms of planning, supervising and control of final product
- participation in budgeting and cost control
- optimisation of production process by implementing measures to increase productivity and quality of processes and products
- team management: recruitment of new members and supervising training of current staff
- coordination of external and internal stakeholders in order to assure that products meet highest demands of customers
- responsible for keeping costs within the budget
- reporting on results to management in HQ
- 5+ years of experience in garment production on managerial or finance position, while people management experience is highly appreciated
- bachelor’s degree
- experience in budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources
- hands on approach and excellent communication skills
- enjoys managing a small and coherent team, being able to motivate and manage
- fluency in English is a must
Our client is offering you a perspective role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
Ul. Anastas Mitrev 26/4 Skopje