If you are ready to take a step further in your career and you are ready to face new challenges – than you should not miss this great opportunity!
Our client, Vox Teneo is operating in the field of development and integration of web application for corporate and public sector clients, featuring a lot of big names. Due to the expansion of their team in Skopje, HILL Skopje is looking for experienced person eager to develop and face new challenges for the position of
- At least IT Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
- Min 3 years working experience in web development
- English – fluent
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Asp.NET MVC
- Excellent knowledge of LINQ, Entity framework, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Experience in WCF, WEB.API
- Knowledge of Multi-Tiers architecture, SOLID patterns, Dependency injection, IoC
- Experience with components: Simple Injector, NInject, Automapper, NLog, Quartz.NET
- Knowledge of programming languages outside his team technology area is a plus
- Professional curiosity and interest in the field of the technologies used, new technologies and evolutions in his sector
- Business minded
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Following skills are a plus:
- TDD / Unit testing, Continuous Integration, Teamcity, Powershell
- ReactJS, Angular.js, Node.js, Mobile technologies
- VB.NET, Umbraco, Orchard
- .NET Core
- Other programming languages
- Analyzing clients’ requests, translating business needs into technical requirements
- Participating as technical expert during meetings with colleagues and/or clients.
- Contributing in improving the product life-cycle management at Vox Teneo
- Ensuring the technological watch in your area of knowledge
What our client offers:
- They provide ongoing internal and external trainings, with possibility of acquiring certificates.
- They offer great evolution perspectives following your needs and qualities.
- You will be able to work in a natural environment with a motivated, friendly, young and dynamic team.
- You will work on exciting and challenging projects, for “big name” clients.
As part of their team you will have the possibility to develop web applications in NET, PHP, including various Open Source software: Drupal, WordPress, Prestashop, Orchard. You will also get familiar with Owin, MVC 5, Entity Framework, Web API, .NET Core, AngularJS, SQL Server, MongoDB, Unit Testing, TDD, BDD.
If you believe that your experience and skills set would make the expected contribution, please send your CV, stating the position title, until 12.11.2019 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Ul. Anastas Mitrev 26/4 Skopje