View current job openings in our Job section
Our client is a leading player on the international market for professional industrial and safety clothing made from high-quality textile fibers.
Due to further expansion of our team in the factory in Skopje, we need proactive, detail oriented and organized person to support our HR activities at the position of
- Bachelor degree in Law
- 5 years of experience on HR supporting functions, preferable within production environment
- familiarity with labor law and diversified HR tasks and procedures
- good knowledge of English and advanced PC skills are prerequisites
- operative, dynamic and open minded performer with advanced self organizational skills
- mature and flexible team player, focused and keen on details
- HR administration: employment contracts, registration of new employees, preparing of various certificates for employees
- creating of personnel data sheets, collecting all necessary documentation and data archiving
- daily administering of corporate candidate database
- support in all HR processes and projects
- administering and management of electronic attendance sheets
- continual follow up on Labor Law legislative and Health and Safety regulations and assuring that all changes are applied
- regular reporting to management
Our client is offering very good working conditions within a developing international environment along with an opportunity for further career advancement.
If you believe you are the right person for our team, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, stating the position title you are applying for, exclusively to our HR Consultant’s address, with full confidentiality.