View current job openings in our Job section
Our Client is an international production company and for their operations in Macedonia, we are looking for a
Finance Controlling Manager
- University degree in Economy or Auditing
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in an international company on a same or similar position
- High proficiency in English language
- MS Office, advanced level of Excel
- Business oriented, pro-active, communicative and endurable person
- Strong analytical abilities and strategic thinking; people managing skills.
- Steer the financial performance of the company
- Manage the financial controller, the industrial controller and the commercial controller
- Provide on-time and quality reports including accruals, P&L & OWCR Forecast and others
- Manage the financial closing of the month
- Suggest and implement improvements in financial systems to get more reliable data, save time, improve managerial decision making
Our Client is offering a monthly gross salary: 92.470,00 MKD. Work hours: 08:30 – 16:30, Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in a challenging, yet responsible position with an opportunity for further professional growth, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, stating the position title you are applying for, exclusively to our HR Consultant’s address, with full confidentiality. Please submit your applications no later than 14.02.2014.