HILL Skopje for our client, European company, is looking for a passionate Senior Java developer, who would like to deploy his/her skills and creativity for a Belgian SMB.
Our client specializes in creation, implementation and success of customized and contextualized language projects for educational, professional and institutional domains. Due to the expansion of their team in Skopje, we are looking for experienced person eager to develop and face new challenges for the position of
Senior Java Developer
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in information technology or similar with 3 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working with micro services or event-driven architecture would be a plus
- Proactive, a team player, passionate about new technologies and result-oriented
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Very good knowledge of frameworks such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, JHipster
- Very good mastery of SQL databases (MySQL), NoSQL (Elasticsearch), Radis, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins or Nexus is an asset
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Active participation in the development and advancement of platforms
- Active participation in the development and implementation of internal tools for creating and publishing content for language learning
- Participation in operational tasks (technical analysis, maintenance, correction of bugs)
- Support and coach other members of the team
- Collaborate with geo-located internal teams and external clients
What our client offers:
- We offer great evolution perspectives following your needs and qualities
- You will work on exciting and challenging projects, for “big name” clients
- You will have the chance to be the first member of new emerging Java team. You will have the opportunity build your team.
If you believe that your experience and skills set would make the expected contribution, please send your CV, stating the position title, until 02.03.2021 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Ul. Anastas Mitrev 26/4 Skopje