Our Client is a successful and renowned company operating in the field of construction and mining equipment’s industry.
In order to support its expansion in Parts and Service, HILL Skopje is looking for a young person, preferably of both commercial and technical profile, willing to learn more and build a professional career within the dynamic team for the position of
- high school diploma is a must, preferably of a technical and/or commercial orientation
- basic knowledge of earthmoving machines, technology and industry
- experience in the same or similar job positions within machinery, car, bus or truck industry is an advantage
- very good communication and negotiation skills
- ability to build relationship with customers
- enthusiastic, eager to learn personality and committed team attitude
- spoken and written command of English language
- proficiency in Microsoft Office
- driving license
- Selling both parts and services to existing customers and bringing in new prospective customers
- Receive and fill customer orders over the counter
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts
- Read catalogs or computer databases in order to determine replacement part numbers and prices
- Use Company internal systems to find information about part numbers and their update/changes
- Prepare the quote for parts
- Present quote to requestor and provide support for questions and/or modifications
- Determine parts availability
- Proactively contact customers and promote actively company products and services, including field sales activity and properly covering the local market
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse and pick materials from stock to fill orders
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location
- Drive lift trucks in order to pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to designated locations
- Administering various databases and preparing some company reports
- Issuing of sale invoices and registering those in the accounting system, as well as managing petty-cash
- Preparing and executing payments
- Taking care of office supplies and assets in a rational manner through collecting offers from external suppliers
- Provide support in managing work orders, trough opening work orders, reviewing, closing them and invoicing accordingly
- Expected to perform other tasks according to competences and direct request from the Supervisor
If you are interested in working in dynamic environment with possibilities for learning and professional growth, please send your CV and application letter in English, stating the position title, until 21.01.2019 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
By applying to the HILL advertisements, you are becoming a part of our candidates’ database. If you don’t want to be a part of our database, please state it in the mail.